If you like bread….or maybe some toast, plz post. Tell me what’s special about bread to you and how it made a positive impact on your life. Thank you. ~the brooha
Free bread
Started by Brooha [3851223] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 96 / 96 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 96
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 23 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 62 / 100
- Engagement score
- 79 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Soph-Cunningham [2115907]
· 3 likes ·
Garlic bread is the point of existing. - Ni-Rex [2946482]
· 3 likes ·
garlic bread, bread with mozzerella in the middle, bread with veggies, bread with fruit, bread with cranberries and oranges baked in, bread with powdered sugar and fried, bread with cinnamon and sugar, bread with jam, bread with meat.....all the bread - Chopzilla [2293492]
· 3 likes ·
I mean to brag, I don't mean to boast. But when people ask me what do you like most, I just say I like toast. Yeah, toast!
Toasted?
I just like to have bread 🍞 in morning, evening and afternoon.
Bread is special coz it fills up my stomach.
The positive impact it have on my life is that it fills up my stomach.
Toasty.
We need more bread lovers like you in this crazy city.
Keep on toastin baby
My favorite bread is a puffy Indian bread I got once when I was in a different country and they don't make it where I live and I'm sad.
toasted tastes better!
mmmmm
Garlic bread is the point of existing.
The brethren of the bread approves of this message.
Loaf is nice, Honey Wheat also good, Garlic Toast is superb, Croissants are to die for.
Bread and cheese is life! A grilled cheese... don't even get me started. I just love getting baked just like bread
Haven't met a loaf I don't like
For me French toast is my absolute favorite. I like to have it for breakfast or lunch.
Bread is loaf at first sight
It taught me that no matter how crumby life gets, you can always rise again
Also, toast has been there for me more consistently than most of my exes
I eat choco bread for breakfast almost everyday.
I also like getting baked, I feel you there.
I figured more people would be interested in talking about bread?
Mexico bun XD , childhood memories.
Back in Egyptian times it was used as currency, which I thought was odd cuz what would happen if it went bad ,would they have still used it as currency?
I did not know that, that’s interesting. Moldy money
I f**king love marmite on toast. Reminds me of my dad cause the fool is allergic and it sets off his mouth eating and he still loves it nonetheless