Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

grave

Started by MrPringles [2873277] on in Graveyard.

48 replies · 831 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 49 / 49 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Forestbomb [2395670]

i went with rofl for #1 because i love the storytelling behind the tag. the way the render was bent was just asking for that vine wrapping and the hand drawn vines are a good added touch

 

for 2 i choose abandoned because i just love the creative flow to it. the colors all complement each other nicely and the abstractness really peaked my interest

 

for 3 i choose HS because i think the randomness of adding peppa was a fun touch, shows with tagging you can do anything

KingTurk [3658422]

Battle 1: I vote for R0FL

 

Battle 2: I vote for AbonderDemon

 

Battle 3: I vote for HS97

 

All GFX are amazing but I like these ones more and that‘s why they got my vote!

 

But all of them deserve to win, so every artist should get the recognition they deserve!

Daturax [2627396]

Battle 1:

ROFL.

The overall blending and lighting is good. The render part has also been cleaned up properly.

 

Battle 2: 

Abandoned Demon.

Overall blending with the dark color scheme (black and white) using red emphasizing the render's face. 

 

Battle 3:

HS97.

The overall blending is a bit too much though, took me a while to see the render.

 

GR3ML1NG [3937090]
  1. Alfuerza- this was really hard because I like both a lot, but Alfuerza takes it for me largely because this reminds me heavily of the 80s & 90s anime of my youth. Extremely appealing. 

  2. AbandonedDemon- this looks like a fever dream within a nightmare in hell. I just like it. 

  3. HS97- The use of the blackwork tattoos as cutouts to see the background really speaks to me here, that was a cool move. Overall this one just feels more thought out and intentional to me.
MrPringles [2873277]

Thanks for all the support everyone!

 

For anyone who missed it; only votes including reasoning will be entered into the xanax draw!

RabidTaco [3896994]

1-Alfuerza. To me it looks like more of a transformation from the render rather than just the background changing, everything does.

2-Effyxo. Just freaking awesome really. 

3-HS97. My overall favorite out of any of them. It's the only one you can get lost in. 

ImSoFoolish [3251350]
  1. ROFL, the vines felt cleaner. and I know this sounds insane but the trees hid the camel toe better. 
  2. Abandoned (sorry Effy) this one felt really abstract and nice, I loved the colors
  3. HS9,7 Jetz's one felt a bit unnatural, also I like the Peppa pig on HS's

 

 

fun competition