Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stop messaging me.

Started by Shark-Marwood [3751888] on in Graveyard.

26 replies · 428 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
27
Discussion span
→
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
71 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Shark-Marwood [3751888] ×1

Shark-Marwood [3751888]

I don't know who you are because you're a gutless coward that won't attach a name to your messages but the half a dozen messages every day is getting weird.

 

I feel pity for you so I'll help by ignoring all your messages from now on but seriously dude,

 

you need to get a life and stop sending me messages all day long.

 

You're a loser.

......* and yes I will contact game staff if you continue. You're creeping.

Krela [2819482]

I feel this is not going to have the desired effect... quite possibly the opposite... 

 

Shooby [2510470]

"I feel pity for you so I'll help by ignoring all your messages from now on but seriously dude"

 

Proceeds to make a GD thread whining.

 

now everyone with anon is going to be cooking you. Congratulations, you've passed the below room temperature IQ test.

Qara [2787076]

Now, by your words you aren't going to read this so I guess I will start with suck up your consequences.

 

Fact is, a lot of people who have that edu is probably now doing it for the utter laughs at you raging out in forums over your own created drama.

 

And this thread is going to get graved since it is the same as the last one.

 

I will be kind and not throw in any nouns that describe you for the moment.

Grafiti [1557036]

So much for your claims of having an IQ of 140.

 

But you're not alone, I've seen a guy online who regularly spews bullshit but claims he has an IQ of 276.