Chat scrolling bug
Started by IAmTheLorax [3676716] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 4
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 46 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- CloudJumper [1636201] · 2 likes ·
This looks to be an issue with iOS 26 specifically that affects not only Torn but other websites as well. I imagine Apple will publish a fix for this soon, given the scale of the issue. We did try a … - CloudJumper [1636201] · 1 likes ·
I cannot reproduce this on my or OP's account. I will ask Kostya to check. Thanks!
Can you replicate the issue in Incognito window with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?
iOS 26
bug happening on multiple browsers on all pages
I cannot reproduce this on my or OP's account. I will ask Kostya to check.
Thanks!
If it's of any help it also happens to me, in both PDA and Safari.
iOS 26, iPhone 13 Pro Max
That does make me feel a little better
Same…. Ever since I updated to iOS 26
I think the new app update might of fixed it🤞🏽
edit: the new app update did not fix it
This looks to be an issue with iOS 26 specifically that affects not only Torn but other websites as well. I imagine Apple will publish a fix for this soon, given the scale of the issue. We did try a potential fix from our end but it does not seem to have a desired effect. I will leave this report open for now.
Can replicate this consistently. iPhone 14 Pro
iOS 26.0 on both safari with no extensions and on TornPDA too.
- After launching app login and go to item market
- Select Equipment
- Select Bonus Filter -> Scroll up/down on page -> Chats not grounded.
- After it happens it carries onto other pages -> Go somewhere else in same tab -> Scroll up/down page -> Chats not grounded until you close the tab
Let me know if you need any other info!
Edit: Missed the pinned post. My bad.
A fix for me is opening the keyboard. This causes the chat to be pinned again. Not sure if it’ll break afterwards but so far so good.
I believe this was fixed in iOS 26.1 release. I can no longer reproduce this on iPhone with the latest iOS version, I will mark this as Fixed for now.
Thanks!
It’s still happening