Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat scrolling bug

Started by IAmTheLorax [3676716] on in Bugs & Issues.

13 replies · 76 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
46 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Can you replicate the issue in Incognito window with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I cannot reproduce this on my or OP's account. I will ask Kostya to check.

 

Thanks!

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

This looks to be an issue with iOS 26 specifically that affects not only Torn but other websites as well. I imagine Apple will publish a fix for this soon, given the scale of the issue. We did try a potential fix from our end but it does not seem to have a desired effect. I will leave this report open for now.

 

Source: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/79753701/ios-26-safari-web-layouts-are-breaking-due-to-fixed-sticky-position-elements-g

xTARTANx [2739173]

Can replicate this consistently. iPhone 14 Pro
iOS 26.0 on both safari with no extensions and on TornPDA too. 

  1. After launching app login and go to item market
  2. Select Equipment
  3. Select Bonus Filter -> Scroll up/down on page -> Chats not grounded.
  4. After it happens it carries onto other pages -> Go somewhere else in same tab -> Scroll up/down page -> Chats not grounded until you close the tab 

 

Let me know if you need any other info! 

Edit: Missed the pinned post. My bad. 

9nines [3909557]

A fix for me is opening the keyboard. This causes the chat to be pinned again. Not sure if it’ll break afterwards but so far so good.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I believe this was fixed in iOS 26.1 release. I can no longer reproduce this on iPhone with the latest iOS version, I will mark this as Fixed for now.

 

Thanks!