Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Congrats guys

Started by Eeassyy [3779567] on in General Discussion.

31 replies · 614 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
32
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

KingTurk [3658422]

It feels like I saw the ,,New all time high" message every day, the playerbase is steadily increasing (the amount of multis probably too)

Thesaurus_Rex [3812395]

I'd love to be able to tell my friends/family to come play Torn with me, 

 

but the fact that its a game about crime and drug use - pretty sure they'd give me the stink eye :/

Albertoo [114591]

On more than one occasion I’ve gotten alerts to my watch ‘hey junkie, your drug cooldown has ended!’ Or an alert regarding Xanax, opium, etc… in company of a woman or a family member. 

I’m 9 years clean off of heroin and other hard drugs. Always get a funky look. 

DedeSiregar [2430598]

Some of them probably multies trying to farm Oc 2.0 money. It's crazy for mid-low guys

I agree the level 9 give a lot of money, but may take years to get there.

At intermediate jobs, the money is good enough to farm and it doesnt take long to get there.