79,791 users online in the last 24 hours (Highest this year: 79,800)
All time high for people online
Started by Eeassyy [3779567] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 32 / 32 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
79,791 users online in the last 24 hours (Highest this year: 79,800)
All time high for people online
Let’s be real, half of them are multis
Well phoque you.
3,000 are mine, they just haven't found out yet.
Thanks, i worked hard.
Forgot a "break;" in my bot making multis, sorry about that!
Someone reported this lol
Congrats to the 1 guy of SMTH who logged into 50k accounts today, gotta be a Guinness World Record
I saw. I'm in shambles trying to transfer everything over to an untraceable account before staffers see it. 😪
Just report all who hasnt reported for abetting...that would include me.
It feels like I saw the ,,New all time high" message every day, the playerbase is steadily increasing (the amount of multis probably too)
I can absolutely guarantee that this is my main account.
I'd love to be able to tell my friends/family to come play Torn with me,
but the fact that its a game about crime and drug use - pretty sure they'd give me the stink eye :/
I mean playerbase increasing and multis increasing go hand in hand. But cool to see actuall new players.
good more fresh meat for ched to squeeze DP's from #keepDPpricesLOW
Calm down. They're not gonna sleep with you.
Ah yes, but is it your main game?
On more than one occasion I’ve gotten alerts to my watch ‘hey junkie, your drug cooldown has ended!’ Or an alert regarding Xanax, opium, etc… in company of a woman or a family member.
I’m 9 years clean off of heroin and other hard drugs. Always get a funky look.
Some of them probably multies trying to farm Oc 2.0 money. It's crazy for mid-low guys
I agree the level 9 give a lot of money, but may take years to get there.
At intermediate jobs, the money is good enough to farm and it doesnt take long to get there.
That one guy from SMTH logged in