Hi, I’m on my phone atm so no screenshots, so will put them later, but I just pressed the train button, and my energy was used, but I have no log for it, and I don’t beleive I gained any stats. I got back from flying 10 mins or so ago, so I shouldn’t have no energy now at 10:29TCT
Lost energy
Started by Aelin [2556042] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- CloudJumper [1636201] · 3 likes ·
The gym gains and items/money from crimes were all credited to your account, they were just not logged under Activity logs. I have verified that the gains have worked correctly. Thanks! - CloudJumper [1636201] · 1 likes ·
Any energy spent in gym was accounted for. The stats went up, they were just not logged.
Same, spent 150 energy and 18 nerve and nothing gained and nothing showing in the logs. I also had an error when I was trying to use nerve saying the MySQL database was in read only mode
Same. Nerve and Energy went with no gain
Same. I also "lost" 3 xanax from clicking it multiple times.
Same here
Same here as well.
Yeah same here as well.
When I pressed the train button I just received the screen with Torn is offline.
I ran into the same thing with a full energy Gym train, all energy consumed, no gains, no log of training.
The gym gains and items/money from crimes were all credited to your account, they were just not logged under Activity logs. I have verified that the gains have worked correctly.
Thanks!
Same. Lost around 120e, some nerve and 2 fully revealed passwords in Cracking. Nothing shows up in the log.
Thanks CloudJumper, I double checked and you're right, looking at my last train result compared to my current stats there is an unlogged increase.
I used 100 energy but logs say I used 50
20:13:19 - 23/09/25 You used 50 energy and 28 happiness training your defense 2 times in Balboas Gym increasing it by
around 110 energy spent, no gains and there's no timestamp of me training when I was, not really much but I believe it's worth reporting
Any energy spent in gym was accounted for. The stats went up, they were just not logged.