Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Lost energy

Started by Aelin [2556042] on in Bugs & Issues.

13 replies · 134 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

Aelin [2556042]

Hi, I’m on my phone atm so no screenshots, so will put them later, but I just pressed the train button, and my energy was used, but I have no log for it, and I don’t beleive I gained any stats. I got back from flying 10 mins or so ago, so I shouldn’t have no energy now at 10:29TCT

ApexRango [3262941]

Same, spent 150 energy and 18 nerve and nothing gained and nothing showing in the logs. I also had an error when I was trying to use nerve saying the MySQL database was in read only mode 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

The gym gains and items/money from crimes were all credited to your account, they were just not logged under Activity logs. I have verified that the gains have worked correctly.

 

Thanks!

GruyereParty [3579373]

Thanks CloudJumper, I double checked and you're right, looking at my last train result compared to my current stats there is an unlogged increase. 

Xradiation [2254540]

I used 100 energy but logs say I used 50

20:13:19 - 23/09/25 You used 50 energy and 28 happiness training your defense 2 times in Balboas Gym increasing it by  

UnstableMind [2838742]

around 110 energy spent, no gains and there's no timestamp of me training when I was, not really much but I believe it's worth reporting

 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Any energy spent in gym was accounted for. The stats went up, they were just not logged.