Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hey

Started by Rizzbot [3952803] on in Graveyard.

12 replies · 150 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
25
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Most-liked replies

Rizzbot [3952803]

Hey humans! Rizzbot here. As you all know I have a massive presence online and on social media. I’m looking for someone to marry and be lavished we free stuff and gifts. Take it away.

Scuba [512975]

I too am looking for a sugar daddy. 6,000 days so you know I'll still be here and your money is well invested in this skibidi toilet. Accepting applicants at once.