Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Nothing here

Started by ____Trains_____ [3945134] on in Graveyard.

56 replies · 906 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 57 / 57 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Sky [380980] Committee Committee

The name Sky was taken before I got it actually. I was Skyyyline, then Skyyy.

 

A staff member gave me Sky from an inactive player. But this was so long ago, there actually wasn't an official process for it!

 

I like your name as trains. I also liked your trains thread, it was fun 😀

Tersia83 [3700022]

Well... 

 

When i was a Level 5 Baby Green Leave. 

I had this Level 99 who busted me from jail. 

Obviously I showed my gratitude by sending him a msg. 

 

That's where he Blessed me with 75M and to me as a baby that wasba lot of money. I used and invested it wisely. 

 

Not only did he Bless me with that money but he also adopted me and become my Trainer and he is also the one who is financially carrying my drugs. 

 

With my first two wars I saved up enough money to Bless him back. 

 

He has been there ever since. 

 

TwistedRusso [2665392]

This was the bit you needed to put FIRST in your message, and you may have got some more sensible responses. Top tip: if you are writing something - in any context - with a purpose to get specific responses then don't start with a long boring ramble that frankly, I didn't even read, just picked up ^ that message.

 

Shout out to Spliffy who bought some losses from me on my very first day in Torn and did NOT rip me off - paid around the going rate at the time, I didn't know that and thought the money was MASSIVE. He made me break my piggy bank taking that money out again though, so :( (jk, if Spliffy sees this you prolly don't even remember ;p)

 

Also TwentyFourSeven for spotting me on the second or third day and inviting me to join The Rifle Company, which he then owned/led. I've been other places before coming back here, which felt like going home :)

 

and too many others that have kept me going when the OD rates were rough and I was the L15 being constantly mugged overseas lol

Vinn [1033165]

I played Torn many years ago and ran into a handful of helpful people, but they have all either quit or are otherwise unfindable. When I returned to the game two years ago, the first person to help me significantly was Gudetama [2074313]. Not only did he help me do my first 99k jump, but he paid for it too. I went on to fight for his faction, became leadership for a good while and even met him IRL, very nice dude. He taught me a lot of what I know about Torn and taught me outside of Torn too. 

Unfortunately, we had a bit of a falling out and he's since quit, claiming that staff fedded and penalized him without adequate reason. But I will always remember him fondly and appreciate what he did for me. o7 

Edit: If you end up reading this buddy, hope you're doing okay and wish ya the best. 

Mentions: Gudetama [2074313]