Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

OC problem

Started by Alford [2190000] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 165 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
18
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

Alford [2190000]

I got kicked from a faction for not having a torn stat's that i already have. Got paid for an OC that completed when I wasn't a member. Now I join another faction and OC won't work.  Been blocked from first faction so can't rejoin to clear OC. Tried explaining why I needed to rejoin but got blocked.  Will it clear on it's own or am I stuck?

JackKelly [2271177]

just to clear up some possible confusion. 

 

When a faction wants you to join tornstats, it's more than just creating a tornstats account. You actually need to apply to the faction via a special tornstats link that was probably sent to you in a mail. 

 

Now, so you know, you can't leave or get kicked out of a faction while being on an oc team. You will have to be removed from whatever role you are in first. so that oc from your last faction has nothing to do with anything that is happening now.

 

I can't help but ask, has no one at either faction explained any of this to you? I find that hard to believe.

BrotherWen [2813636]

Alford got kicked from our fac for ignoring dms trying to walk him through onboarding requirements including this, and then going inactive

 

So, not for lack of trying