I got kicked from a faction for not having a torn stat's that i already have. Got paid for an OC that completed when I wasn't a member. Now I join another faction and OC won't work. Been blocked from first faction so can't rejoin to clear OC. Tried explaining why I needed to rejoin but got blocked. Will it clear on it's own or am I stuck?
OC problem
Started by Alford [2190000] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 18
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Syncopate [2562293] Wiki Contributor
· 7 likes ·
OC didnt work in new faction because maybe you were on recruit status? - JackKelly [2271177]
· 6 likes ·
just to clear up some possible confusion. When a faction wants you to join tornstats, it's more than just creating a tornstats account. You actually need to apply to the faction via a special tornstats link that was probably sent …
OC didnt work in new faction because maybe you were on recruit status?
this is most likely the answer, recruit status lasts for 3 days and during it you can't join a crime or use the armory
Cool cheers
just to clear up some possible confusion.
When a faction wants you to join tornstats, it's more than just creating a tornstats account. You actually need to apply to the faction via a special tornstats link that was probably sent to you in a mail.
Now, so you know, you can't leave or get kicked out of a faction while being on an oc team. You will have to be removed from whatever role you are in first. so that oc from your last faction has nothing to do with anything that is happening now.
I can't help but ask, has no one at either faction explained any of this to you? I find that hard to believe.
Alford got kicked from our fac for ignoring dms trying to walk him through onboarding requirements including this, and then going inactive
So, not for lack of trying
I assumed a scenario like that was more likely.