28 replies · 1.05k views · thread synced · 9 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
29
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
59 / 100
Engagement score
74 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
AJ-[2173898]
· 10 likes · What did he promise to pay you? Otherwise this sounds more just like greedy leaders, not scamming.
___[2796429]
· 10 likes · 769,230×133 is 102m which is what u shouldve been paid since they are advertising 90% war payout. Or maybe this is about something else and im just stupid Edit: also why would u join a faction like this, leader isnt …
Wenno[2757277]
· 6 likes · I disagree with what others are saying tbh. OP did 133 hits for 393 respect. Yes it's probably worth more than 20m but at the same time it's clearly showing that he just dumped energy with no concern about who …
769,230×133 is 102m which is what u shouldve been paid since they are advertising 90% war payout. Or maybe this is about something else and im just stupid
Edit: also why would u join a faction like this, leader isnt even a year old. Just join a normal faction
jormungandr[1838264] · #5
Normal rates at 90%
jormungandr[1838264] · #6
Ye were taking them to 0 revenge is sweet shame I have to wait 3 days to get involved
jormungandr[1838264] · #7
I like small factions I play a slow game only really play for the wars trying to build up what I lost in casino 🤣
I looked through the logs after that and noticed he done it ever since the faction was created 2.5% for crimes 10%for wars should have looked at it but guy seemed bless at start when he was asking me to join he was rude all throughout the war saying I wasn't doing anything because points weren't going up fast enough to his liking I'll be honest bro I was gaining 2-2.5 respect per hit because off my level I done 133 hits complete nightmare I tell you lol
Lol you went from a completely inactive faction to a faction that refused terms, bragged about how they would go down swinging if it ended up being a bloodbath, then proceeded to complain about the "carnage" that ensued, and accused me and my leader of being multis bc we know how to actually war 😂
You should have been paid 103M if my napkin maths are right, a little less if the faction takes a cut of that 250M but you were 100% scammed. This should be used as a warning to any new player out there, join a proper faction when you're young to build up your stats and knowledge. You can also drop out to smaller levels later on once you get a handle on the game.
I disagree with what others are saying tbh. OP did 133 hits for 393 respect. Yes it's probably worth more than 20m but at the same time it's clearly showing that he just dumped energy with no concern about who he was hitting.