.
.
Started by WOCKHARDTWIZARD [3932955] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 25
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Erilaz [3616238]
· 7 likes ·
10 mil...is not that much in the grand scheme of things. Gambling is as big of a problem as you've heard, though. Be careful, you're not ruined yet. Keep going :) edit: I meant keep playing Torn lol not keep … - HavokGDI [133687] Moderator
· 2 likes ·
Did you lose 10m? Or did you pay 10m to have some fun and play games for a day at the casino?
10 mil...is not that much in the grand scheme of things. Gambling is as big of a problem as you've heard, though. Be careful, you're not ruined yet. Keep going :)
edit: I meant keep playing Torn lol not keep gambling until you really are ruined lmao
if your going to quit the game can i hav your stuf😔
21 days old account lmao. What could you possibly ruin
You're just not trying hard enough. Get a Duke loan and go for broke. The casino needs you. And you need the casino.
Statistics show that most gamblers give up just before they’re expected to win big.
Dont give in, keep trying.
You have 0 casino tokens and a current streak of $65,600,000
Meh, must be a skilz issue....
$10m is nothing. I've lost $20bn in the matter of minutes. You will be ok. The first time I ever quit Torn, I believe it was because I lost $2bn. That was so long ago, it's hard to remember. But in the grand scheme of things, that is nothing... last week I lost $10bn in Torn and another $4k IRL IN THE SAME DAY. I'm currently jobless, so it stings a little bit more than normally, but it's ok. Money is never worth getting upset over, it comes and it goes. Life will continue on.
If you think you have a gambling problem, I highly recommend self excluding yourself from the casino. I have done it, many others have done it, it's okay. I'm here if you ever need someone to talk to about this as well.
10 million feels like a lot, but in the grand scheme of things you will forget about it quickly. You should be making more than that every war.
Now wait until you get mugged for over 10m, gotta roll with the losses and bounce back
Why does it feel like there was a surge in General Discussion new posters?
It's only degen if you lose.
Why does this sound a thread about someone popping their first zit?
Did you lose 10m?
Or did you pay 10m to have some fun and play games for a day at the casino?
Just wait until you lose a billion that's when the fun starts.
What stuff? 🤔
10 mill is 1 trip to the attack forums to get your ass flogged for the error of your ways so you can do it again.
Well you're not gonna get that 10m back if you stop gambling, let me tell you that.