Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

.

Started by WOCKHARDTWIZARD [3932955] on in Graveyard.

24 replies · 346 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
25
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Erilaz [3616238]

10 mil...is not that much in the grand scheme of things. Gambling is as big of a problem as you've heard, though. Be careful, you're not ruined yet. Keep going :)

 

edit: I meant keep playing Torn lol not keep gambling until you really are ruined lmao

Xerra [2775419]

You're just not trying hard enough. Get a Duke loan and go for broke. The casino needs you. And you need the casino.

 

manic [1554958]

You have 0 casino tokens and a current streak of $65,600,000

 

Meh, must be a skilz issue....

Vinn [1033165]

$10m is nothing. I've lost $20bn in the matter of minutes. You will be ok. The first time I ever quit Torn, I believe it was because I lost $2bn. That was so long ago, it's hard to remember. But in the grand scheme of things, that is nothing... last week I lost $10bn in Torn and another $4k IRL IN THE SAME DAY. I'm currently jobless, so it stings a little bit more than normally, but it's ok. Money is never worth getting upset over, it comes and it goes. Life will continue on.

If you think you have a gambling problem, I highly recommend self excluding yourself from the casino. I have done it, many others have done it, it's okay. I'm here if you ever need someone to talk to about this as well. 

SeiferLionheart [3843875]

10 million feels like a lot, but in the grand scheme of things you will forget about it quickly. You should be making more than that every war.

Beerstein [1322136]

10 mill is 1 trip to the attack forums to get your ass flogged for the error of your ways so you can do it again.