[image: profileimages.torn.com]this naval cutlass is yellow but it doesn't have a background colour in its pic
https://profileimages.torn.com/7e90fa59-a661-4a7f-8642-0862577ba4e2-3545518.jpg?v=1940629196397
Started by kongzi [3545518] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
[image: profileimages.torn.com]this naval cutlass is yellow but it doesn't have a background colour in its pic
https://profileimages.torn.com/7e90fa59-a661-4a7f-8642-0862577ba4e2-3545518.jpg?v=1940629196397
bump
You don’t need to bump bug threads. Dev team looks at every one. Remember it’s Sunday and the devs are out enjoying their weekend.
Can you give a little more context on this bug? What device and browser you’re using, which page it happened on (bazaar, item market, etc) and any other details you think might be relevant?
Bazaar is not showing the weapon color background similar to Items page. I will ask Violeta to check.
Thanks!
ok so I found it in a bazaar and I'm using edge without any extensions and sorry I forgot which bazaar it was.
and I'm using a phone
This was fixed at some point in the last month. The bug is no longer reproducible. Closing the report.
Thanks!