Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

weapon colour bug

Started by kongzi [3545518] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 41 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
37 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Cheesus [505043] Wiki Contributor

You don’t need to bump bug threads. Dev team looks at every one. Remember it’s Sunday and the devs are out enjoying their weekend.

 

Can you give a little more context on this bug? What device and browser you’re using, which page it happened on (bazaar, item market, etc) and any other details you think might be relevant?

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Bazaar is not showing the weapon color background similar to Items page. I will ask Violeta to check.

 

 

Thanks!

kongzi [3545518]

ok so I found it in a bazaar and I'm using edge without any extensions and sorry I forgot which bazaar it was.

and I'm using a phone

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

This was fixed at some point in the last month. The bug is no longer reproducible. Closing the report.

 

Thanks!