Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

DUmbshucks

Started by AkariWata [3783899] on in General Discussion.

56 replies · 639 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 57 / 57 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Gladion20 [1832984]

Nothing unites torn more than noob traps. Remember last Halloweek and that one noob trap faction? Medi-evil 

AkariWata [3783899]

She is 78 years old man, she needs a nurse in day which she got and at night someone to take care of (obviously because she could get ill anytime )

AkariWata [3783899]

I take about 4 of them daily with 8 hours gap (and then I take a gap to rehab for two days), and then I stack for war, and use 5-7 during war or the war is a loss

 

but some weeks I train twice and use it for war too, so then I take 16-18 in total per week

AkariWata [3783899]

BROOO< ANyone I can relate to

thanks bro , and yeah I play it and ask my people "Do you like the enviroment and benefits here?"

and I allow them to go with just a goodbye in faction chat while still keeping them in our discord server because we are eternal friends 

I will allow my people to go whenever they want if they aren't satisfied or they have a better opportunity 

 

 

TheCrimsonfker

Tersia83 [3700022]

 

❤️❤️❤️ Interisting indeed.. 

 

Im not quite sure how you manage to get the 4th xanax in - but nevertheless.. 

 

My normal day consists 2 to3  xanax + refill + Gen E

 

AkariWata [3783899]

before sleeping, after waking up , middle of the day and again before sleeping,

that kind of can be 3 per day but I stretch it all the way to form a flow

AkariWata [3783899]

FInally someone asked, search hellsing ultimate abridged and just watch 2 eipsodes, you will know what great masterpiece I been mentioned till now

CurlyBracket [2766476]

Unlike VG, it has happened to me on occasion, apparently because I am a dumbass.  But learning the strategy of setting gym vals to 0 was indeed a turning point in my dumbassery and has reduced it significantly.  But, for instance, I OD’d today with a full nerve bar.  So I’m still a bit of a dumbass.

AkariWata [3783899]

haha, the bacteria or worm you could say that bit me was the torntool otion where it balances your stats according to a mode

 

I still don't know how it works but adding 1 strenght allow you to add some dex

so I tried to train it once , but when I tried to check the coordiantion and relation of them, I mistakenly trained for 20 times

 

and yk what , I don't believe in balancing , I believe in goku's word

 

"If he is immortal, attack him harder" ~ Goku when vegeta question the killing of an immortal

so just get so hard in everything that nobody can beat you eventually

AkariWata [3783899]

hm kind of, irl I am a ood person who doesn't miss a moment of laughter , trains his body daily, tries to be punctual and avoid bad habits to make a strong and wealthy generation which support my dreams in every way! generational wealth, I don't wanna be rich, I want my predecors to remember me by my name directly

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

It's been a while since I od'd with a full nerve bar, that's not nearly as painful as losing a stack though lol.

 

Just remember to not use drugs when stacking nerve! Vicodin and opium only during nerve holidays