Get grandma to set her own alarms, you have school to get up for
DUmbshucks
Started by AkariWata [3783899] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 57 / 57 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Nothing unites torn more than noob traps. Remember last Halloweek and that one noob trap faction? Medi-evil
She is 78 years old man, she needs a nurse in day which she got and at night someone to take care of (obviously because she could get ill anytime )
I take about 4 of them daily with 8 hours gap (and then I take a gap to rehab for two days), and then I stack for war, and use 5-7 during war or the war is a loss
but some weeks I train twice and use it for war too, so then I take 16-18 in total per week
we pay to securop or thier favourite happy jump insurance guy and they do the jump
BROOO< ANyone I can relate to
thanks bro , and yeah I play it and ask my people "Do you like the enviroment and benefits here?"
and I allow them to go with just a goodbye in faction chat while still keeping them in our discord server because we are eternal friends
I will allow my people to go whenever they want if they aren't satisfied or they have a better opportunity
TheCrimsonfker
aww cutie pie, I get your urge to be savage but it didn't work here lol
It happened until I remove the gym from my page.
Why do keep putting TheCrimsonFker at the end of your posts?
before sleeping, after waking up , middle of the day and again before sleeping,
that kind of can be 3 per day but I stretch it all the way to form a flow
FInally someone asked, search hellsing ultimate abridged and just watch 2 eipsodes, you will know what great masterpiece I been mentioned till now
Unlike VG, it has happened to me on occasion, apparently because I am a dumbass. But learning the strategy of setting gym vals to 0 was indeed a turning point in my dumbassery and has reduced it significantly. But, for instance, I OD’d today with a full nerve bar. So I’m still a bit of a dumbass.
You sound like a good person. Keep on keepin’ on…
haha, the bacteria or worm you could say that bit me was the torntool otion where it balances your stats according to a mode
I still don't know how it works but adding 1 strenght allow you to add some dex
so I tried to train it once , but when I tried to check the coordiantion and relation of them, I mistakenly trained for 20 times
and yk what , I don't believe in balancing , I believe in goku's word
"If he is immortal, attack him harder" ~ Goku when vegeta question the killing of an immortal
so just get so hard in everything that nobody can beat you eventually
hm kind of, irl I am a ood person who doesn't miss a moment of laughter , trains his body daily, tries to be punctual and avoid bad habits to make a strong and wealthy generation which support my dreams in every way! generational wealth, I don't wanna be rich, I want my predecors to remember me by my name directly
It's been a while since I od'd with a full nerve bar, that's not nearly as painful as losing a stack though lol.
Just remember to not use drugs when stacking nerve! Vicodin and opium only during nerve holidays
I just remove the gym from the navigation bar when stacking.