Asked to be deleted and I complied.
Posts archived: 111 / 111 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Asked to be deleted and I complied.
Edit: I have buried the hatchet with Spam, but Nerd has opted to continue a crusade against me even after deleting a lot of context from this thread, as such enjoy my one, and final Edit.
Edit 5:
After patching things up with Spam, and figuring out that Nerd informed Spam that I took his assault set because I felt some sort of entitlement to it - Rather than accepting it for what it was, a mistake, and owning up to the fact that they were more than compensated for it.
End of the day:
When I asked Nerds mediator for screenshots of the pieces so I could check my records, I was informed they didn't have any, offered a replacement set, was ignored and got a DM from Zorfar asking me to audit the armoury - Upon auditing the armoury we discovered that I did oversell a set, but was not able to determine which (Thanks Torns API) - Zorfar informed me he had given Nerd $1B, to which I offered him the Assault Set I offered them as compensation.
Nerds ultimate issue is: Flatline leadership (2/3 of the core leaders) opted to ban him from our Discord due to repeated complaints of bullying & abrasive behaviour in our Discord - I unfortunately thought our co-leader would handle it as she talked with him everyday (My bad for not clarifying), turns out nothing was being done. So I made the decision due to Nerds time with Flatline to give him a 24 hour timeout so that our Family Matriarch (Zorfar) could step in. Instead Nerd cancelled his OC, insulted me in Faction Chat before he left and went over to IBB and has barely played since.
Nerd: Quit unblocking me and get some mental health support (Check my profile)
You are right, Zorfar chose to liquidate Flatline because he took a gamble on me that when I told him over a year ago "I do not want the gold fist" - That it wasn't literal. Unfortunately, I also took a gamble with somebody who I thought would be the perfect crutch for my shortcoming. She was motivated, people listened to her, she understood the game - And she helped with one of my major issues: Sporadic short-term burnout, and abrasiveness during that period.
Unfortunately due to your "relationship" with Evie, you sabotaged me building a leadership team constantly trying to talk her into quitting the game because you didn't like that she was busy warring every second week - Things were moving in a direction where both Evie and I could have taken a step back successfully.
As shitty of a leader as you may of thought I was (I certainly still believe I was a shitty leader, I am not a leader), according to my DMs, unfortunately for you and I Nerd we are in a minority - And the toxic shit you're spreading about me in that "New Flatline" Discord server - Just goes to show you how obsessed you are with some weird sense of vengeance that you would weaponize your own brother against somebody.
On that note: To anybody from Flatline or people were are/were friends, the first 2 weeks of November are tough for my family, so if you don't hear from me at all, don't fret - My activity streak will remain.
Please do yourself a favour and get some help instead of unblocking me to justify your actions to yourself.
18 hours actually*
Good riddance to you, sorry your antics led to Evie420 quitting, I hope you find the mental health support you require to see the error in scamming your own brother.
thats a shame ... can i have some stuff . i didnt steal from you
Scuse me, you have yet to log off… your credibility becomes questionable
Are you copying D3vl?
No images? Where proof
So do I ask you for your stuff? Or Asemov?
His brother Nerd might be better given he's lying to him about who has his weapons, seems that's where the rest of his stuff is.
Mentions: Nerd [2409711]
Sorry, procc'ed double tap.
🍿🍿🍿
Skills issues
Lmao this is funny, thanks for making me laugh.
As far as I'm aware brother, Nerd was trading a Tavor & Armalite to Tash in Darkline regularly - Your gun has been in Nerds possession since the beginning of your hiatus.
This is an issue that's one of many ongoing issues with the involved parties, and we are still working to resolve them in house. My brother has his approach, but I'm not spending my time bickering in forums.
You give Spam a bad name. Anybody who's never had Spam, don't turn it down based on this.
Where are his guns that you're supposedly telling him I stole? Because just a month ago you traded them to Tash for Darklines war.
Edit:
Asemov (2270413) is a vault thief
Still no explanation on where that $1.2B came from outta nowhere, huh? Honestly it's disgusting that you pushed your brother into a bipolar episode to cover your own tracks, don't throw rocks from a glass house.
It seems to me I sold you a severely discounted gun ($300M off), Zorfar gave you $1B for a $700M set, and I gave Zorfar an assault set - Sounds like if anything you're trying to sick your brother on me because you got caught selling his stuff.
Mentions: Grave
Got any Halloween weapons you would like to donate for a Halloween scary raffle? That would be a cooler way to leave than this.
Or just come join a faction that keeps track of gear unique IDs. I can recommend one 🤷♀️
Its a bit unfair to not say, at the very least, Asemov isnt a scammer right?
If he is a scammer then whatever yeah, but if the original accusation is just a misunderstanding, either you or Spam should really say "hey I think theres been a misunderstanding"
Its all well and good to say you're not gonna bicker in the forums, which is respectable, but it does leave Asemov kinda f**ked in terms of reputation if theres not a retraction (or confirmation) soon.
Proof?