Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Busted

Started by Licho_ [3753831] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Licho_ [3753831]

Hello and welcome to my thread where the question is:

How do I f**k up?

 

I got this mission from Duke where You gotta go to jail in order to get hospitalized.

But how do I get jailed if even pickpocketing a cop doesn't get me what I want?

Tersia83 [3700022]

Try to break out a higher level than yourself.. 

 

The mission where you need to take the certain meds/drugs? 

 

You need to be fast if its this particular mission 

SinLagoon [3755548]

open two tabs > have the item you need to take in one tab and the jail in another > try to bust the highest time or level person in jail > get shit done in 2 seconds > profit