Hello and welcome to my thread where the question is:
How do I f**k up?
I got this mission from Duke where You gotta go to jail in order to get hospitalized.
But how do I get jailed if even pickpocketing a cop doesn't get me what I want?
Started by Licho_ [3753831] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hello and welcome to my thread where the question is:
How do I f**k up?
I got this mission from Duke where You gotta go to jail in order to get hospitalized.
But how do I get jailed if even pickpocketing a cop doesn't get me what I want?
Try to break out a higher level than yourself..
The mission where you need to take the certain meds/drugs?
You need to be fast if its this particular mission
open two tabs > have the item you need to take in one tab and the jail in another > try to bust the highest time or level person in jail > get shit done in 2 seconds > profit