Why fully upgraded volt Gt barely win a race in most tracks please?
Stuck at class A
Started by Mary_miles [3784555] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 61 / 100
Because it isn't the best car for all tracks?
Edit: This guide gives info but has the old car names
The Volt is the new name of the Ford GT40
Colina Tanprice = Sierra Cosworth
Edomondo = Honda
Mercia = Mercedes
Echo = Audi
Veloria = Lexus
Mentions: RD_'s Racing Guide "2.0"
Which car do you recommend please?
I followed the guide I linked you to.
I started with the A class Lolo 458 (Tarmac Short Turbo3) for races with no mud on the road.
I used my B class Colina Tanprice (Dirt Short Turbo3) for races with mud on the track.
The first car I got after that was the Veloria (Tarmac Long Turbo3) and used that for the "long" tarmac tracks and the Lolo for "short" tarmac tracks.
(If the Volt GT40 you have upgraded is configured for long tracks, you could use that instead of the Veloria)
Thank you for your help
So volt Gt is good for tarmac or Dirt?
If you actually read the guide you were given, you would find the answer.
Not what was asked, but wanted to point out that there are player company options (Car Dealership for one) where you can buy race points for JP. So if you find yourself needing to re gear a new vehicle when it's a struggle to win races, you do have options :)
Discovered this recently myself, and it was a weight off my shoulders.
A well upgraded Volt is Docks specific, just gotta grind it out. A class is always rough at first.
A good all around car is Lolo 458 and also about on par with the best on Vector. I got it as my 1st A class and got past the rough part pretty quick.
My Lolo for reference and I got to A class when it was harder.
wallah what a treaure