Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stuck at class A

Started by Mary_miles [3784555] on in Questions & Answers.

10 replies · 207 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100
IndyCision [2597200]

I followed the guide I linked you to.

 

I started with the A class Lolo 458 (Tarmac Short Turbo3) for races with no mud on the road.

I used my B class Colina Tanprice (Dirt Short Turbo3) for races with mud on the track.

 

The first car I got after that was the Veloria (Tarmac Long Turbo3) and used that for the "long" tarmac tracks and the Lolo for "short" tarmac tracks.

(If the Volt GT40 you have upgraded is configured for long tracks, you could use that instead of the Veloria)

 

Thesaurus_Rex [3812395]

Not what was asked, but wanted to point out that there are player company options (Car Dealership for one) where you can buy race points for JP.  So if you find yourself needing to re gear a new vehicle when it's a struggle to win races, you do have options :)

 

Discovered this recently myself, and it was a weight off my shoulders.

Beerstein [1322136]

A well upgraded Volt is Docks specific, just gotta grind it out. A class is always rough at first.

 

A good all around car is Lolo 458 and also about on par with the best on Vector. I got it as my 1st A class and got past the rough part pretty quick.

 

My Lolo for reference and I got to A class when it was harder.

SinLagoon [3755548]



This should help and make it easy to digest.


P.S: Some people say that T3 is just better than T2, but I am not too sure, but just would go for those upgrades last anyways as I do notice my Tarmac Short Ratio T3 car wins decently enough in the Tarmac Short Ratio T2 tracks as well