Hi everyone. I am basically new here and want to have friends to play with.
Feel free to message me and play with me.
In any case that I missed your message here, hit me up in TG: Lemonskieee
Looking forward to playing with you.
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hi everyone. I am basically new here and want to have friends to play with.
Feel free to message me and play with me.
In any case that I missed your message here, hit me up in TG: Lemonskieee
Looking forward to playing with you.
I just knew this was coming.
Oh wait, I can't put it like that. I've made it worse.
Mentions: Friend Finder
good luck on your search of finding friends
Graved - no discussion