I just saw an option to travel to r'lyeh but it is a 17 hours flight
so whats so special about a lost city
Started by t1a [3575213] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I just saw an option to travel to r'lyeh but it is a 17 hours flight
so whats so special about a lost city
Shows 53 minutes for me. I'm guessing it's related to Ma'ol and it's henchmen. We'll probably fly there to attack him/them during Halloween
it shows 53 minutes on the display but 16 hours and 53 minutes for the confirmation part
anyways so how strong is the boss
Last year we had to fly to different countries to fight some of the bosses - I’m guessing this has been implemented this year for Halloween and a specific boss fight
No one knows any detail. Your best chance at answer will be following this thread.
Mentions: Sunken City
Strong strong.
In his house at R'lyeh dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.
They were adding Riyadh, they just forgot it's spelling.