Just thought I would give you strange folk a prod, the bounties have stopped guys I thought you would ruin my gameplay?!?
BTW I’m the dude that robbed the faction vault from that Darwin Award faction 😁.
See ya losers!!!!
Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Just thought I would give you strange folk a prod, the bounties have stopped guys I thought you would ruin my gameplay?!?
BTW I’m the dude that robbed the faction vault from that Darwin Award faction 😁.
See ya losers!!!!
21:05:47 - 18/10/25 You used 25 energy anonymously attacking Jimmy2468 and mugged them for $47 (chain #1) [view]
And still broke
Oh dear I’ve upset someone hahaha!!!!
I’ll keep playing you like a puppet room temperature IQ MOFOs
If you guys really want to get at him, flight delays, and mercs that only hit when he doesn't have ED.
You can get all that and more at Nebula Corp.
Happy Halloween!
Oh no it’s like me having a private island and not having a vault DOPE
Who are you? How much did you steal? Your NW graph suggests you're shit with money anyway so doesn't seem like the vault theft did much for you. There are people that have probably made and lost more money in a single day than your entire NW.
Oh no please don’t I don’t want you guys wasting your money hahahahahah
Always looking to build my Halloween chain list, thank for the thread
rated +
It's such a small percentage of many players passive daily income, just set off the right person and you'll be like "it doesn't bother me hurdur" about a week before crashing out like a bitch.
Dude you have 3628 posts get a life you bald weirdo
Oh no what will I do the last efforts dude zero to me in fact this game got so quiet I’m bored hence the post 🤣
Your point is?
Can't handle the truth that your vault theft is insignificant? How much was it? 280m it seems like? I've pissed away more money than that on bad bets lmao.
You live in the internet touch grass dude, you’re irrelevant
Someone's mad their accolades aren't rated that much lmao.
You mad that this game isn’t real life hahahaha
I've been here almost 5.2k days, you've been here almost 270 days, you already have more minutes/day played than me, talk about getting a life lmao.
We've got the same activity streak, we are the same level of no lifes, the only sad thing is, you're even more irrelevant than me.
boasting about being a shitty person is not a flex dude. this isn't high school. Being a good person cost nothing.
you're just asking to be added to people's Halloween list.
Oh no please don’t I hate getting in peoples heads and ruining their days
I beat my wife too