Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Jimmy2468

Started by Jimmy2468 [3565892] on in Graveyard.

24 replies · 127 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
25
Discussion span
→
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Jimmy2468 [3565892]

Just thought I would give you strange folk a prod, the bounties have stopped guys I thought you would ruin my gameplay?!?  

BTW I’m the dude that robbed the faction vault from that Darwin Award faction 😁.

 

See ya losers!!!!

Big_Bad_Bar [2738315]

21:05:47 - 18/10/25 You used 25 energy anonymously attacking Jimmy2468 and mugged them for $47 (chain #1) [view]

 

 

And still broke 

Grafiti [1557036]

Who are you? How much did you steal? Your NW graph suggests you're shit with money anyway so doesn't seem like the vault theft did much for you. There are people that have probably made and lost more money in a single day than your entire NW.

Beerstein [1322136]

It's such a small percentage of many players passive daily income, just set off the right person and you'll be like "it doesn't bother me hurdur" about a week before crashing out like a bitch.

Jimmy2468 [3565892]

Oh no what will I do the last efforts dude zero to me in fact this game got so quiet I’m bored hence the post 🤣

Grafiti [1557036]

Your point is?

 

Can't handle the truth that your vault theft is insignificant? How much was it? 280m it seems like? I've pissed away more money than that on bad bets lmao.

Grafiti [1557036]

I've been here almost 5.2k days, you've been here almost 270 days, you already have more minutes/day played than me, talk about getting a life lmao.

 

We've got the same activity streak, we are the same level of no lifes, the only sad thing is, you're even more irrelevant than me.

KIarkKent [2080813]

boasting about being a shitty person is not a flex dude. this isn't high school. Being a good person cost nothing.

you're just asking to be added to people's Halloween list.