Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Getting A Job

Started by BudgetBoi [3409144] on in Graveyard.

11 replies · 149 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
19
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

Most-liked replies

BudgetBoi [3409144]

Being in the army is good, cuz u can use army points to get strength. I traded 1.6k army points to get 49k strength. So army is pretty good.

Konrad776 [3386892]

I mean, I'm currently going through the Education job to get the passive, and then trade JPs to train my woeful Manual Labour stat.