Being in the army is good, cuz u can use army points to get strength. I traded 1.6k army points to get 49k strength. So army is pretty good.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 19
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Most-liked replies
- nippythefish [2488304]
· 10 likes ·
I like turtles - bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
graved, no discussion
I like turtles
Bananas are berries, but strawberries are not.
uhhhh ok?
Damn man a while 49k that's insane!!!!
I mean, I'm currently going through the Education job to get the passive, and then trade JPs to train my woeful Manual Labour stat.
You guys seen my baseball
I've been trying to get in touch with you regarding your cars extended warranty.
Sorry guys, you're all too late.
A noob trap has already snapped him up after announcing such awesome gains :)
Torn is a game
graved, no discussion
yes