13:00:45 - 21/10/25 You were awarded the honor: Globetrotter
Spent my first few years just being a plushie runner, gave it up after I started making good passive income, now just from rehabbing I finally finished the globetrotter achievement!
Started by SoapyCilantro [2220138] on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
13:00:45 - 21/10/25 You were awarded the honor: Globetrotter
Spent my first few years just being a plushie runner, gave it up after I started making good passive income, now just from rehabbing I finally finished the globetrotter achievement!
Awesome work!
I have a semi-decent networth and I’m still running plushies (as travel is good for me and fits around my IRL working hours). Think I’m at 40 days, so a long way to catch you yet!
Well done, SoapyCilantro!!
(Now do it again…)
You really get around - nice!!