Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Globetrotter!

Started by SoapyCilantro [2220138] on in Achievements.

3 replies · 54 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
SoapyCilantro [2220138]

13:00:45 - 21/10/25 You were awarded the honor: Globetrotter

 

Spent my first few years just being a plushie runner, gave it up after I started making good passive income, now just from rehabbing I finally finished the globetrotter achievement!

9nines [3909557]

Awesome work!

 

I have a semi-decent networth and I’m still running plushies (as travel is good for me and fits around my IRL working hours). Think I’m at 40 days, so a long way to catch you yet!