What will be your choice of weapon this Halloween? I'll be poking people with my meat hook😛
Halloween Weapon
Started by AssMilker [1823867] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 55 / 55 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 55
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 61 / 100
- Historical score
- 38 / 100
- Story score
- 62 / 100
- Engagement score
- 79 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 25 likes ·
Whilst a strong revitalise is objectively the better choice, I'll be sticking with a spooky weapon (d3v1's pitchfork) because I like seeing the big treat number gain on individual hits. - JB27 [2754425]
· 19 likes ·
This one for me :) - Fuckery [2653035]
· 8 likes ·
Actually f**king terrifying for us in the UK.
Sounds like a good time.
I will be revitalizing myself with my BT.
Chainsaw, for the 100 mechanical weapon finishing hit merit.
06:34:25 - 23/10/25 You equipped a Milkor MGL (Stricken)
Just got this, going to get it to 100%
Chainsaw too I guess, need weapon mastery to 100%
Whilst a strong revitalise is objectively the better choice, I'll be sticking with a spooky weapon (d3v1's pitchfork) because I like seeing the big treat number gain on individual hits.
Either a chainsaw for mechanical mastery or a proficience btmp9
This also optimizes attacking for RL. An important metric that not everyone cares about.
I'll use chainsaw until I complete the 100 finishing hits with mechanical weapons honour, and switch to a bone saw maybe
Nothing special
Revit for minmaxing
This one for me :)
Does it do more damage at lower lvls? Asking for a friend.
No it has D3v1 special. Does more damage for each lever you are above your opponent.
10:26:50 - 23/10/25 You equipped a Golden Broomstick
Suits me, I think :p