Actually f**king terrifying for us in the UK.
Started by AssMilker [1823867] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 55 / 55 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Actually f**king terrifying for us in the UK.
Skill issue gent
Since I like treats I believe I'll stick to an Axe, chainsaw or something like that.
I see what you did there...
I wonder if he will...
Chainsaw to go after the mechanical weapons merit
My chainsaw is at 95% exp so I guess I will finish tht off to 100%
I see what you did there.
Also ain't nobody got time to do all those hits
Chain Saw, I need 1k finishing hits with it to work towards the War Machine merit.
Once I get my 1K finishing hit with that, I'll mooch a Revit weapon from the Armoury.
Didn't realize for a second that there was even a picture for ppl in China D:
Halloween themed melee weapons are going for absolutely extortionate prices at the moment so I'll probably just use a bloody axe at this rate 😂
yes treats but also this -What Are Old Folk Good For Anyway?
Increases all EXP gain by 25%
& that..
Just ol' trusty rusty for me..
Tried and true. I'm a simple man.
Got a 15% moti axe, not the best but it'll do for me.
Normal loadout. Not too worried about treats, I'm just curious how many defends I can farm.
More entertaining to be an inconvenience to people trying to chain me.
Ive spent all my disposable income on small caches. Thank fook I get 25M each in auction house. 14% revite at max basket gonna have to do
What's with all the people that can't work out how to look at basic images xD
Anyway, I'll definitely be running this one, looking to exp it to 100%
That's a dodgy weapon, it might decide to quit halfway through, but probably wont
Are you going to blow yourself up again this year?