Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Halloween Weapon

Started by AssMilker [1823867] on in General Discussion.

54 replies · 1.48k views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 55 / 55 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Dwell [2738097]

Chain Saw, I need 1k finishing hits with it to work towards the War Machine merit. 


Once I get my 1K finishing hit with that, I'll mooch a Revit weapon from the Armoury. 

Azeyma [3803453]

Halloween themed melee weapons are going for absolutely extortionate prices at the moment so I'll probably just use a bloody axe at this rate 😂

Fraser [3132816]

yes treats but also this -What Are Old Folk Good For Anyway?
Increases all EXP gain by 25%

 

& that..

 

Shooby [2510470]

Normal loadout. Not too worried about treats, I'm just curious how many defends I can farm.

 

 More entertaining to be an inconvenience to people trying to chain me.

Oook [2559571]

Ive spent all my disposable income on small caches. Thank fook I get 25M each in auction house. 14% revite at max basket gonna have to do