Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Arson skill-check

Started by stoon [2606745] on in General Discussion.

85 replies · 1.66k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 86 / 86 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Bastid [1884498]

[image: i.ibb.co]

 

Same I'm just sorta figuring things out for myself using mostly mats I've burgled. Although popping into the loot rangers discord every once in a while has proven to be very insightful :)

 

IceBlueFire [776] Officer Officer

 

I had a 12 day head start with committee early access. I hit 100 on October 17th (after falling a day short by running out of jobs at 99.99 skill -.-)

Quartemioric [3375600]

Lower than other people by the looks of it but I don't have psych education yet and have a lower nerve bar than you older players. I'm doing the easy ones daily, not doing many total destruction/accidental cause ones. Accelerants are expensive...

 

Albertoo [114591]

noooot very high. I JUST switched to crimes 2.0 about 2 weeks ago and didn’t gain any nerve on the switch. Most of this was done with 9% progression bonus, but am now on 19% and finishing up psychology. Sure missing my hacking income, but this is certainly more fun. 

I’ve got 7 red eggs to use, but really want the merit from shoplifting max notoriety before I use them while my skill is low. 

[image: iili.io]"/>