Arson skill-check
Started by stoon [2606745] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 86 / 86 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Same I'm just sorta figuring things out for myself using mostly mats I've burgled. Although popping into the loot rangers discord every once in a while has proven to be very insightful :)
I also recently started skipping all of the harder jobs.
I had a 12 day head start with committee early access. I hit 100 on October 17th (after falling a day short by running out of jobs at 99.99 skill -.-)
57.75
How 40% progression bonus? Rocket fuel in the lighter?
10% merits, 10% faction, 10% psych edu, 5% city law job, 5% lighter
10% faction
10% merits
10% education
5% enhancer (windproof lighter)
5% federal judge (city job)
Ah, I think I might be missing the federal judge. Pesky city jobs. Thanks!
$62-whole-million for 100.0
What was the final nerve count when you hit 100.0?
I did not get a head start. 62.55, i got a stupid blanket crit today so that dropped me by about 0.3
Lower than other people by the looks of it but I don't have psych education yet and have a lower nerve bar than you older players. I'm doing the easy ones daily, not doing many total destruction/accidental cause ones. Accelerants are expensive...
I'm slacking for sure, but I'm not in any rush.
CS: 47
CS 37, 47 critical fails. I like bathing in petrol before setting shit on fire.
noooot very high. I JUST switched to crimes 2.0 about 2 weeks ago and didn’t gain any nerve on the switch. Most of this was done with 9% progression bonus, but am now on 19% and finishing up psychology. Sure missing my hacking income, but this is certainly more fun.
I’ve got 7 red eggs to use, but really want the merit from shoplifting max notoriety before I use them while my skill is low.
Skill: 59.80
Gotta let Em finish it 1st, then we follow his guide 👍🤣
arson is so boring
38,640 nerve for me to hit 100