Hey all
I'm new to Torn ( a few weeks) and I'm suddenly being attacked all the time by random people. What can I do to stop this?
Started by Rorben [3957371] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Hey all
I'm new to Torn ( a few weeks) and I'm suddenly being attacked all the time by random people. What can I do to stop this?
Wait until 11/1 16:00
it's halloween event rn, so players attacks random players to collect treats.
ITS HALLOWEEK, Why are people so unaware? Also wrong forum.
I think you mean 1/11.
You're right, my mistake.
This thread will help... 🍿
to be fair, a month old account probably wouldn't know there's a halloweek event. It's not that big of a holiday that someone would assume there's an entire week long attacking event based around it on a shitty browser game lol.
When i was in his age, i was reading tutorials every single day.
It might be a me problem but why do newbs dont read?
it's a once a year thing, not everyone is terminally online.
Wait out the end of Halloween week :)
It'll calm down by then
You can’t stop it
you can only hope to contain it
kinda like DN
Join a faction. A good one will provide guidance about situations like this. There's a thread for finding a faction in the Faction Recruitment forum.
Give this a read: https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Trick_or_Treat
Pretty much everybody gets attacked. Make sure to read the tutorial whhch can be found in the forum.
you can also attack weacker player than you to get some treat and participate at the event, it keeps going every year so your progress will be saved for next year ;)
another great example of the caliber of players joining torn
pretty sure there are literal blind people playing the game with more sense of current events than some of these players
Moved to Q&A
Welcome to Torn, bitchass
Read guides in forums too.
train all of your energy for roughly five years, you get attacked way less with higher stats
It's Halloweek. People will be hit, myself included. Just med out and make all the hits of your own that you can, and keep doing it afterward if you haven't reached level 15.