I was so confused wondering when This guy had started a noob trap faction
Mentions: Brkenarrow [2704430]
Started by John_pork54 [3586982] on in Graveyard.
Posts archived: 62 / 62 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I was so confused wondering when This guy had started a noob trap faction
Mentions: Brkenarrow [2704430]
I don't lol
Can't shut hik down bc he shoved 580k stats into alotta dexterity
Login at least once a day (real life comes first — just stay active)
You need more than a few Green Leafs logging in once inna while to war
the real brkenarrow isn't this f**kin stupid
I understand this is a toxic pit of incel BS fueled by 13 year old hormones and insecurities, but we are an inclusive bunch and that kind of language doesn't fly here.
That being said: The point of ranked war is to maximize the points you gain and minimize the points your opponent gains. Learning the strategies for how to do that is something you, as a leader, should have been familiar with BEFORE starting a faction. Things like stacking E with Xanax, turtling in the hospital, and group attacks are pretty generalized best-practices for ranked wars.
If you have to keep asking us how you should ranked war, that's a pretty good indication you need to learn from bigger, better leaders - or else read a lot, really freaking fast. Pixel cash says you can't/won't/didn't.
Otherwise it just turns into a waste of time, energy, and resources for your entire faction.
Somebody’s getting fedded
Did they agree? xD
This is truly a great breakdown, do this more often
This guy is playing bingo for "Lets see how many enemies I can make during halloween" and he's get a B I N G O
IKR, made me check, turns out he’s just a mad man
oohhhhh buddy you're gonna regret making this thread
We are winning
Noone cares
Get rid of that crap faction and join an established one for a while until you figure some things out, then later if you still want to lead one go for it
staff edit - discrimination
Just wait until your little "war" is over. Then you'll pay for those words, yah homophobe.
EDIT: This idiot's gonna get fedded before then.
Won’t have to worry about being a shitty leader soon enough.
Would of probably gotten a pass for being ignorant of wars, but then OP just had to double and then triple down.
Can you just send me your rank war weapons and other expensive items?? I think you might get banned for discrimination with this post.
I'll send it back if you don't get banned today.
Promise.