im in a new faction and I'm RECRUITING ppl please send me a message for autorization.
if you are interested to join text me and I'll tell you the name of the faction so you can join
I'm interested in active players
Started by Brawlstarsiu [3689072] on in Faction Recruitment.
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
im in a new faction and I'm RECRUITING ppl please send me a message for autorization.
if you are interested to join text me and I'll tell you the name of the faction so you can join
I'm interested in active players
I'm in
If only there was a faction recruitment forum
o hahahaha well I'll do it there
The benefit of graving this and re-writing in faction recruitment is you can fix the spelling errors, add the faction name and explain why a player might join over the many many other factions available.
That should hopefully improve your success rate:)
honestly can I join? Your faction seems to offer more than mine.
We can see your faction. How old are you kid?
ik I'm kinda new in not a kid
*ok I'm kinda new and I'm not a kid*
Would highly recommend gaining some experience in an established faction before getting involved in leading a new one. Joining a 5K respect faction is generally not a good idea for anyone.
Brawl star siu is defo a kid name. Stop lying
At least your below average leader has been MIA for two days.
Wait.. that’s not a plus.
I wonder if there’s still any chains going on that could help this 5k respect faction out.
Send me an invite
Sheesh your leader is inactive.
Moved to Faction Recruitment
Yeah, a fac led by someone who took the weekend off torn, is less than half a year into the game, and has a net value of 6 million, less than the cost to start this faction.
Ouch.
as a level 9 this is a very bad idea for you......
Faction name should be changed to The rising inactives, considering 2/11 members have been active in the last 24 hours