have any of you guys gotten anything or is it later
Torn Birthday Map
Started by Maksim [3215281] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 36
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 57 / 100
- Engagement score
- 72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Nothing for you.
I got spray paint.
I am following the paper advice (mainly because I kind of don't care anyway, lol!):
"You could spend all day refreshing your map four times an hour to see if you've won, but that'd be a pretty shitty way to spend Torn's birthday. Just wait until the end and check, you great big loser."
let me guess, new players get all the good stuff?
00:02:12 - 15/11/25 You found an Erotic DVD in the city
Right at the beginning and nothing since, two of my faction members have found Strippograms.
Thanks for reminding me to look. I found a CPU and a FHC, whatever they are.
So far so good. All you gotta do is keep searching xD
11:42:28 - 15/11/25 You found an Egyptian Amulet in the city
11:42:43- 15/11/25 You found a Skateboard in the city
11:43:08 - 15/11/25 You found a Hoe in the city
Bow chicka wowow.... 😁
13:08:12 - 15/11/25 You found a Birthday Cupcake in the city
13:08:15 - 15/11/25 You found a Strippogram Voucher in the city
It took 4 years to find either of these, then they both dropped at the same time. I'll take it. 😎
daonioneater disliked your post
Torn Birthday Map
I guess ☝🏻 this guy didn't get anything. Funky fella! 🤷🏻
Mentions: Torn Birthday Map
16:16:02 - 15/11/25 You found a Strippogram Voucher in the city
You said you got nothing but this post obviously shows you got -1 karma.
Happy anniversary torn city!
I guess so
20:54:38 - 15/11/25 You found a Birthday Cupcake in the city
lucky you
I found "your mum" but retrashed it...
21:00:54 - 15/11/25 You found a Birthday Cupcake in the city
I didn't get sh*t last year so this makes up for it or something
I've only ever found birthday cupcakes. Never a strippogram. 7 years.
Nope found nothing
Was hoping this was the year that I'd finally get a Strippogram on the map, but nope. Not even a cupcake this time around.
Yeah nothing. I even dumped two merits in Awareness "just in case" XD A little disappointing, but it's like that sometimes... :')