Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Torn Birthday Map

Started by Maksim [3215281] on in General Discussion.

35 replies · 813 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
36
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
57 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

jdrr22 [2179552]

I am following the paper advice (mainly because I kind of don't care anyway, lol!):

"You could spend all day refreshing your map four times an hour to see if you've won, but that'd be a pretty shitty way to spend Torn's birthday. Just wait until the end and check, you great big loser."

kolaide [3343722]

00:02:12 - 15/11/25 You found an Erotic DVD in the city

Right at the beginning and nothing since, two of my faction members have found Strippograms.

dark95 [2321537]

So far so good. All you gotta do is keep searching xD


11:42:28 - 15/11/25 You found an Egyptian Amulet in the city

11:42:43- 15/11/25 You found a Skateboard in the city

 

11:43:08 - 15/11/25 You found a Hoe in the city

ThunderBlitz [2684774]

Bow chicka wowow.... 😁

 

13:08:12 - 15/11/25 You found a Birthday Cupcake in the city

 

13:08:15 - 15/11/25 You found a Strippogram Voucher in the city

 

It took 4 years to find either of these, then they both dropped at the same time.  I'll take it.  😎

 

 

 

 

daonioneater disliked your post

Torn Birthday Map

 

I guess ☝🏻 this guy didn't get anything.  Funky fella!  🤷🏻

 

 

Mentions: Torn Birthday Map

HugeAckman [2924717]

21:00:54 - 15/11/25 You found a Birthday Cupcake in the city

 

I didn't get sh*t last year so this makes up for it or something 

Lunette [1493108]

Yeah nothing. I even dumped two merits in Awareness "just in case" XD  A little disappointing, but it's like that sometimes... :')