Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Help with my FfScouter

Started by Dcnt_Cee [3892668] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 142 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
7
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100

Most-liked replies

Dcnt_Cee [3892668]

My FfScouter was working until like few hours ago when it stopped loading FF scores and est stats of players.

I've tried updating my script but it kept showing "error." 

 

Please I need help with how I can set it to start working again..