My FfScouter was working until like few hours ago when it stopped loading FF scores and est stats of players.
I've tried updating my script but it kept showing "error."
Please I need help with how I can set it to start working again..
Started by Dcnt_Cee [3892668] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
My FfScouter was working until like few hours ago when it stopped loading FF scores and est stats of players.
I've tried updating my script but it kept showing "error."
Please I need help with how I can set it to start working again..
I imagine it is related to the global Cloudflare outage
There is a global Cloudflare outage that is affecting lots of sites on the internet. Just need to be patient.
Its back up now but looks as though imgur has taken over