Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

NVM,

Started by SlickRick [654393] on in Graveyard.

15 replies · 327 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
7
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Hyper [846702] ×1

SlickRick [654393]

For old timers mostly

 

He changed his name around the time I quit though. I will try to check through logs to find the new name. Not sure if any super old timer remembers.

 

Edit: Never mind. I located who I was looking for.

Shooby [2510470]

wasn't Deathy, Hyper?

 

Accounts that old with older name changes prior to the update I don't think would show up with previous names like they do today by clicking on honor bars.

Mentions: Hyper [846702]

CALAMITY_gRACE [2778645]

Oh Man, what a revelation to come back to, regardless welcome back to Torn be it temporary or intermittent :)



Edit: hit enter mid thought, finished sentence

Cerberus [1525824]

 

You are correct in your thinking.

 

Funny, I was having an internal debate literally 2 hours ago about how newer players wouldn't know that names players used 10+ years ago wouldn't show up on the 'Previously Known as' list but if it would ever really matter or not. Thank you for this chuckle!

 

edit: holy smokes that display case WTF

edit2: I think Hamster has already silently taken over this account. Too many 15-20 quantity items present to not have staff using it as a source for loot to give out...right?

edit3: crowns are present with QUANTITY: 1 from 2010-2011...this is definitely a backup vault for Hamster

SlickRick [654393]

Majority, not all, were my collectibles before I left 10-15 years ago. I can't remember the date but I found notes dating back to items I gave away in 2010.

jdrr22 [2179552]

it's a shame that you, as original owner, cannot petition to get those back, as it's a fedded account now.
That's an impressive collection :).

SlickRick [654393]

Once I gave them to him then they don't' technically belong to me just like everything else I gave away. Some he bought as well so ... it's a lost cause.