For old timers mostly
He changed his name around the time I quit though. I will try to check through logs to find the new name. Not sure if any super old timer remembers.
Edit: Never mind. I located who I was looking for.
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hyper [846702] ×1
For old timers mostly
He changed his name around the time I quit though. I will try to check through logs to find the new name. Not sure if any super old timer remembers.
Edit: Never mind. I located who I was looking for.
wasn't Deathy, Hyper?
Accounts that old with older name changes prior to the update I don't think would show up with previous names like they do today by clicking on honor bars.
Mentions: Hyper [846702]
If you owed him money it might be me. I restarted i swear.
It was and I see he was put in fed with all the collectibles I left behind =(
Thanks
yeah, tragic. I think you and I used to play RR a lot back in the day.
Thanks for pointing him out.
I'm sure we did. I was wicked at RR xD
The deathy I know was not the fedded hyper.
Oh Man, what a revelation to come back to, regardless welcome back to Torn be it temporary or intermittent :)
Edit: hit enter mid thought, finished sentence
Holy crap that's a crazy display case.
Mad. Where's the Hamster when you need them? That display needs snaffling up and re distributing for sure!
You are correct in your thinking.
Funny, I was having an internal debate literally 2 hours ago about how newer players wouldn't know that names players used 10+ years ago wouldn't show up on the 'Previously Known as' list but if it would ever really matter or not. Thank you for this chuckle!
edit: holy smokes that display case WTF
edit2: I think Hamster has already silently taken over this account. Too many 15-20 quantity items present to not have staff using it as a source for loot to give out...right?
edit3: crowns are present with QUANTITY: 1 from 2010-2011...this is definitely a backup vault for Hamster
Graved, would move to q&a but post is edited out and solved
Majority, not all, were my collectibles before I left 10-15 years ago. I can't remember the date but I found notes dating back to items I gave away in 2010.
it's a shame that you, as original owner, cannot petition to get those back, as it's a fedded account now.
That's an impressive collection :).
Once I gave them to him then they don't' technically belong to me just like everything else I gave away. Some he bought as well so ... it's a lost cause.
still, damn, it sucks to see such a collection locked behind a banned account.