Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Top or Bottom?

Started by SilentGiraffe [2067364] on in Achievements.

9 replies · 212 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
SilentGiraffe [2067364]

Top 0.0061%

 

My new RR losing streak. Records are being made! 

 

The odds of losing a 50/50 bet 14 times in a row are 1 in 16,384, which is approximately 0.0061% or

MrSleepy [3353934]

I recently did my 50 win merit. I end up with 50 win and 16 losses. I feel like the one who creates the room has big advantage. Your opponent always takes the risk first.