Top 0.0061%
My new RR losing streak. Records are being made!
The odds of losing a 50/50 bet 14 times in a row are 1 in 16,384, which is approximately 0.0061% or
Started by SilentGiraffe [2067364] on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Top 0.0061%
My new RR losing streak. Records are being made!
The odds of losing a 50/50 bet 14 times in a row are 1 in 16,384, which is approximately 0.0061% or
Skill issue
No... My skill is being in the top Top 0.0061%
Obviously the way to win is to shoot 3x times on the first go.
You'll learn soon!
Not bad.
I think spiffie went on a 20+ (I know it was atleast 20) streak before which is the highest I've seen.
Found the post, it was an insane 29 lol
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=16&t=16422501&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=25171256
Mentions: Won an RR game.
yeah that was it, I remember because he messaged me about it when I beat him on a 9b game lol
I recently did my 50 win merit. I end up with 50 win and 16 losses. I feel like the one who creates the room has big advantage. Your opponent always takes the risk first.
I created all those games... haha
But its not 50/50.... since you can shoot multiple times a turn. 50/50 only applies to no re-spin single shot games.