Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Spread some xmas cheer

Started by C444 [3532349] on in Fun & Games.

16 replies · 51 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
12
Likes on archived posts
16
Authority score
20 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
C444 [3532349]

With xmas coming up I decided to spread some cheer by giving the first  people to comment on this post a very special gift.

Unfortunately I can only do 5 at this tie as I'm not rich enough to do more

C444 [3532349]

21:27:42 - 04/12/25 You sent a Christmas Present to KingTurk

21:28:20 - 04/12/25 You sent a Christmas Present to Gwizzler

21:28:47 - 04/12/25 You sent a Christmas Present to Tosspott